1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feedback Groups function

Discussion in 'Rules, News and More' started by Dincy, May 16, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Dincy

Dincy New Member

Hey StryGuardianStryGuardian I know you said groups are gone for the time being, but is there any ETA on when they will be returning? I'm ok with waiting until there is more need for it since the membership is still low but I was hoping you might have an ETA on it anyway. Just curious. I sorta miss checking in on my horror group. :(

2. StryGuardian

StryGuardian Founder
    Staff Member

Groups will make a comeback one day, but like you said I want to see the membership of FlixForums increase before testing those waters again. I also would like to go with a different group add-on that is hopefully more stable and less bug ridden than the one I was using. Doing so, of course, will cost money. I want to add quite a lot to this forum, but there are two things we first need: members and money. With more members, I can justify investing more money into the forums. I wish I could give you an ETA, but I'm just not able to do so right now. Once that member count starts rising, however, things will start moving forward quickly.

Hang in there Dincy.

3. Yolandis

Yolandis New Member

I hope this comes back too. It was good fun and I enjoy small places to talk about specific group topics.