1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movies you couldn't finish in one sitting

Discussion in 'General Movie Discussion' started by Headbolt, Oct 31, 2017.

1. Headbolt

Headbolt New Member

We all have those movies we just can't stomach for their full runtime. For me its all the Lord of the Rings films. I've seen them all but none in a single sitting. Might not be a popular opinion but those movies are so damn dull! :confused:

What is your multi-session movie that you just couldn't sit through in one go?

2. StryGuardian

StryGuardian Founder
    Staff Member

I have to agree with you about The Lord of the Rings; at least the first one. I fell asleep during that one somewhere around the one hour mark. The next two I watched in one sitting but still didn't care for them at all. Never could understand what all the fuss was about.

Though the last movie I can remember having to attempt to watch in small doses was the first Hunger Games (the only one I watched of that franchise) and it was terrible. The plot, the acting, the face cake decorating. It was abysmal.

#2 StryGuardian, Oct 31, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2017
  3. Dincy

Dincy New Member

This is easy. It's Twilight, the first one. I know I shouldnt have even tried to watch the thing but I wanted to know why that movie was so popular. Turns out there is no reason for its popularity. None at all. Its one of the worst movies I've ever seen.

4. Yolandis

Yolandis New Member

Don't judge me for this but I couldn't watch all of Blade Runner 2049 in one go. It was sooo slow that it did not keep my interest. I'm a heathen I know. :(