1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which browser do you use?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by StryGuardian, May 16, 2018.

1. StryGuardian

StryGuardian Founder
    Staff Member

The title says it all really. What is your go-to browser? I've been using Firefox for quite some time now, with a touch of Chrome once in a while. However, I've recently discovered Vivaldi (from some ex-Opera developers I believe) and have been using it as my main browser for around a week and I love it. If you're in the mood for something a little different, I recommend giving it a go.

2. Fastablend

Fastablend New Member

Google Chrome for now and the future. I can't see myself trying to get used to another browser at this point. I'm mostly on my phone anyway which is Chrome too.

3. Dincy

Dincy New Member

So you are the other Vivaldi user! I love this browser and have been using it since the beginning. I love being able to have my tabs on the left side of the screen in nice big thumbnails. It helps for someone like me who can't see a thing.

4. Yolandis

Yolandis New Member

My phone has Chrome, so Chrome it is. I don't much care what the browser is I just need it to show me things and not any extra functionality.