1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yo! It's back?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by AmRam, May 2, 2018.

1. AmRam

AmRam Man About Town

Hello everybody. This place was closed down for a while and now I see its back up. What gives? Anyone still out there?

In case you are I should give a brief intro. I'm AmRam and I want to talk about movies with some or all of you. Or just one of you if I can. I hope the activity here picks up now that it's been put back on the map. Anybody?

Headbolt likes this.
  2. StryGuardian

StryGuardian Founder
    Staff Member

We are absolutely back. Had to take care of some behind the scenes issues but things are good to go now. There was a serious problem with "Groups" so they are turned off for the time being. I hope to get everyone back and posting ASAP and get this place lively again.

3. Dincy

Dincy New Member

Holy Toledo, it IS back! That's a shame about the groups :( I had my own horror group set up. I sure will miss it. :joy:

4. StryGuardian

StryGuardian Founder
    Staff Member

Yes DincyDincy , it's sad but true. The groups will be gone for the foreseeable future. However, once we have more members join the rank I may reevaluate bringing them back in another way. Stay tuned.

5. Yolandis

Yolandis New Member

It's good to be back!

6. Fastablend

Fastablend New Member

Back and rebranded it would appear. Not to be a kiss ass but this place looks even nicer than I remember.