1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your guilty pleasure TV shows

Discussion in 'General Television Discussion' started by StryGuardian, May 14, 2018.

1. StryGuardian

StryGuardian Founder
    Staff Member

We all have those guilty pleasure TV shows that we know are terrible but are fully invested in and adore for one reason or another.

For me, these guilty pleasures are, but certainly not limited to, Supernatural and the U.S. version of Being Human. I am the first to admit these are not good shows, but I watch Supernatural religiously and I almost had a panic attack when Being Human ended after the fourth season. At the time, I was unaware Being Human was ending and thought the group leaving the house was simply going to be a change of location, not the end of the whole dann thing. It was a dark time. :sob:

Thankfully it seems Supernatural will stay on the air until the end of time, so no worries about that one.

So, what are your guilty pleasure show or shows?

2. Headbolt

Headbolt New Member

How dare you! I love both of these and will not stand for you calling them bad!

Now, if you want to talk about truly terrible series that I love Ghost Whisperer will sit at the top of that list. Oh and Charmed. I feel ashamed and now will go in the corner.

3. Fastablend

Fastablend New Member

OMG Charmed! You're talking my language and it fills me with regret. lol :laughing: Charmed and Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman are my goto guilty pleasures. Don't judge me.

4. Dincy

Dincy New Member

The Walking Dead. :( Its boring. Nothing ever happens. I hate the show with a passion. Still I keep watching it.

5. StryGuardian

StryGuardian Founder
    Staff Member

I only watched the first season, but Fear the Walking Dead seemed to be a much better television show.